ArchivesSpace Public Interface

Cairnwood Dairy Wagon #1 Edit

Summary

Identifier
IMG_7753

Dates

  • 23 March 2011 (Digitized)

Notes

  • Summary Note

    Cairnwood Dairy operated from c. 1895 until 1948. In the early days, milk was delivered by means of horse-drawn wagon. It is known that at least two dairy wagons were used, but not if they were used concurrently or consecutively. Dairy Wagon #1 still exists and is on display at Cairnwood Estate's Carriage House and Stable.

  • Physical Description Note

    Digital Image .jpeg

  • Publisher Note

    Publisher: Glencairn Museum Archives

  • Contributor Note

    Contributor: Ed Gyllenhaal

  • Rights Statement Note

    Copyright Glencairn Museum.

Components